Fulton, IN 46931 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 46931: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Fulton County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.948, Longitude -86.266
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 21
- PO Box Addresses: 131
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Fulton, IN 46931 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 46931 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 46988 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 46988 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(7.2 miles E)
(8.4 miles NNE)
(9.1 miles WNW)
(11.4 miles ESE)
(11.8 miles SE)
Royal Center, IN
(13.5 miles WSW)
(13.9 miles ENE)
(14.2 miles SSW)
Star City, IN
(15.2 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.9 miles W)
(4.3 miles SW)
Green Oak, IN
(5.5 miles NE)
(6 miles SSW)
Twelve Mile, IN
(6.1 miles SSE)
(7 miles ESE)
Grass Creek, IN
(7.2 miles W)
Mount Pleasant, IN
(7.5 miles SSW)
Big Hill, IN
(7.6 miles NNE)
Mount Zion, IN
(7.6 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 46931
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Indiana COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.