46942 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 46942: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Cass County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.765, Longitude -86.539
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 8
- Residential Addresses: 9
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Lake Cicott, IN 46942 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 46942 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 46942 is contained within ZIP Code 46947 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 46947 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.7 miles W)
(5.8 miles W)
Royal Center, IN
(7.2 miles NNE)
(9.6 miles E)
(10.8 miles S)
(11.6 miles W)
(11.8 miles SW)
(11.9 miles W)
(13.5 miles NW)
(14.2 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Lake Cicott, IN
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.4 miles SE)
(3.4 miles E)
(4.9 miles SSW)
(6.1 miles SE)
(6.3 miles SSE)
(7.6 miles E)
(8.7 miles S)
(8.8 miles SSW)
Bell Center, IN
(8.9 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 46942
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.