46965 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 46965: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Howard County
- Centroid: Latitude 40.417, Longitude -86.102
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 9
- PO Box Addresses: 80
- Residential Addresses: 81
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Oakford, IN 46965 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 46965 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 46965 is contained within ZIP Code 46902 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 46902 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.7 miles SSE)
(5.1 miles NNW)
(8.3 miles ENE)
Windfall City town, IN
(8.4 miles ESE)
(8.9 miles W)
(9.9 miles SSE)
(11.1 miles SW)
(12.2 miles NNW)
(14.2 miles ENE)
(14.5 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Indian Heights, IN
(1.4 miles WNW)
(2.4 miles ENE)
(3.4 miles E)
(3.6 miles WNW)
Darrough Chapel, IN
(4.3 miles N)
Shambaugh Siding, IN
(5.3 miles NNW)
(5.3 miles ESE)
West Middleton, IN
(6.1 miles WNW)
(6.4 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 46965
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.