47467 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 47467: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Lawrence County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.872, Longitude -86.456
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 18
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Tunnelton, IN 47467 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 47467 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 47421 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 47421 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles WSW)
(4.1 miles WNW)
(5.6 miles WNW)
(9.7 miles S)
(10.9 miles NNW)
(11.3 miles WSW)
(13.3 miles NNW)
(14.5 miles S)
(15.1 miles WNW)
(15.8 miles ESE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.7 miles NE)
(3.1 miles SW)
(3.6 miles ESE)
East Oolitic, IN
(3.6 miles WNW)
(3.9 miles NW)
(3.9 miles NW)
(4.1 miles E)
(4.3 miles NW)
Dark Hollow, IN
(4.5 miles WNW)
Patton Hill, IN
(4.7 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 47467
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.