47683 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 47683: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Gibson County
- Centroid: Latitude 38.281, Longitude -87.379
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Somerville, IN 47683 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 47683 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 47683 is contained within ZIP Code 47660 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 47660 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Oakland City, IN
(4.3 miles NNE)
(5.1 miles NW)
(7 miles ESE)
(7.4 miles SE)
(9.2 miles SSW)
Fort Branch, IN
(11.1 miles W)
(11.4 miles NE)
(11.4 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Oak Hill, IN
(1.4 miles N)
(1.9 miles NNE)
Gray Junction, IN
(3.6 miles NNE)
(4.1 miles SSW)
Oakland City Junction, IN
(5.5 miles NE)
(6.3 miles SSW)
Enos Corner, IN
(6.4 miles E)
(6.7 miles NNE)
(6.8 miles ENE)
(7.4 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 47683
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.