47884 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 47884: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Vermillion County
- Centroid: Latitude 39.651, Longitude -87.462
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 15
- PO Box Addresses: 118
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Universal, IN 47884 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 47884 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 47842 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 47842 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.9 miles SSE)
Fairview Park, IN
(3.1 miles NE)
(3.4 miles WNW)
(3.4 miles E)
(4.1 miles SE)
New Goshen, IN
(4.7 miles S)
Saint Bernice, IN
(5.1 miles NW)
(6.4 miles SSE)
(8.3 miles SW)
(8.8 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles NE)
Crompton Hill, IN
(2.4 miles E)
(2.4 miles NNE)
(3.4 miles SW)
(3.4 miles SE)
(3.6 miles SE)
(3.9 miles WSW)
(3.9 miles SE)
(4.1 miles SSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 47884
Use HTL Address Research for a Indiana Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Indiana Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.